Pop Micro Sectional Screw
• The new POP® MICRO SECTIONAL SCREW is added to the already known POP SCREW range to increase the therapeutic chances.
• Made of stainless steel and biomedical techno polymer.
• The male screw is not in contact with the orthodontic acrylic resin: its functionabilty will not be influenced by the quality of the technical procedure and/or of non-compliant curing time.
• Continuous expansion movement: the high pressure injection of the polymer allows the perfect copy of the male screw thread thus ensuring a steady expansion transmission without the risk of undesired turning back into the mouth.
• The flat shape of the guides and their flexibility allow a more gradual deliver of the expansion forces for a physiological orthodontic movement.
• The metallic anchorage side of the screw has two through-holes in order to increase retention into the acrylic.
• The flexibility of the screw could compensate slight relapse due to inconsistent use of the appliance by the patient.